26 May 2009

First post and fail-brake

Sup, I thought it was about time that I started a blog up about me and my adventures trying to turn my E36 BMW into a daily drifter. I mean everybody and their mother is blogging why am I not on this train of attention seeking and self gratification. Anyways the blog is a little late considering the things that have already been done to the car but I'll start with my latest addition.

The Fail-brake:

I just "finished" it today and im not happy with it yet I don't think its bled out properly yet since my cable ebrake works better and thats not saying much. Im sure its not Powered by MAX's fault just more of me failing at doing things the right way.

Anyhow here are some pics of how it sits right now
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'll bleed it out a few more times and hopefully have video of it in action in the next few days

No comments:

Post a Comment