22 November 2010

Well everything worked out

From my last post you could probably guess I was really pissed off and you would be right. I was very frustrated by the fact that I ended up missing my flight due to people who are supposed to be slightly concerned about my well being, in reality they are not at all.

Despite all of this I made it to Japan although a day late with a lighter wallet than I expected to have. Now having time to reflect on the trip as a whole makes me wish I was a better writer and could weave a story that would be able to explain just how amazing my trip really was. The truth is I don't even know where to start but I did find a video that might help convey how at least the Matsuri part of the weekend went down.

Autumn Drift Matsuri 2010 - Ebisu Circuit, Japan from Remi Schouten on Vimeo.


I met the creator of this little masterpiece, he was a very interesting person to talk to also he has an awesome blog about his travels in Japan, its located at www.okidokyo.com

I will post the video I made in a few days but it is no where near as awesome as Remi's.

No comments:

Post a Comment