18 September 2011
So I once again...
Long story short:
1) I have gone to the nurburgring 3 times now and have done about 4 laps. It is even scarier and more awesome than I ever imagined it could be.
View from the castle Nurburg
2) I moved off base and have a nice little place in Otterbach with my own garage.
3) Went to the Castle Nanstein in Landstule right near base.
4) I went to Rally Germany in Trier (I should make a separate post about that)
5) I have started spending lots of money on the chaser
So far I have bought and installed the following stuff
Ikeya Forluma Subframe spacers
Apex'i Power FC
FIGG's Front Sway endlinks
XM rear sway endlinks
Swoosh 60mm Boost Gauge
Cusco Front and rear Strut tower bars
Brand X engine damper
Working on getting better brakes on the car so I can get back up to the ring a few more times before it starts snowing.