16 February 2012

Crap....

Well my hard drive in my laptop became all emo and decided that life wasn't worth living anymore. So I have been using this crappy tablet I traded my 50mm 1.4 lens for.  I was planning on flipping this tablet for a profit but seems that I need to keep this damn thing. I honestly can't for the life of me figure out what the appeal of tablets are. They aren't that light weight they are harder to use, you have to buy accessories to make them easier to use (keyboard, mouse, etc) and those pretty much turn them into a crappy laptop. Having used this one for going on a month now I still can't figure out why anyone would buy one over a cheap laptop.

Well guess I'll have to tear into my laptop and see what model number the hard drive is and get a new one. Lost a bunch of media that was going to be posted on the blog but oh well my fault for not backing it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment