04 February 2012

Speedbuggy steel frame shiftergasms

Well I have had some spare time on my hands the last few days.  I am currently in Texas taking a class (Not one I wanted to take mind you) and am about 2 hours away from Dallas.  Well as it turns out there is a pretty badass kart track north eat of Dallas called... Dallas Karting Complex, catchy name.
So as it is planned im going to meet up with some forum peeps (Not 4chan) at 1pm and we will start a small race war, possibly shoot a few hedgehogs out of potato guns and after that is all said and done have ourselves a friendly little kart race.

Here is the website www.dallaskartingcomplex.com (I wonder how long it took them to come up with that name its so clever!).  They have 3 classes of karts but I am only interested in 2 of them and I am not going to lie and say I am not excited to ride the 60mph mid level karts but I would also be lying if I said that I am not frothing at the mouth like a rabid dog to have the a crack at one of the 90mph shifters they have. I will be giggling like a school girl on one of those.

Well I'll be sure to make a post about it if all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment